Untitled - Ch - 1 Intro

I know its unusual for me to write without the title but this time there is no title yet. So let me know if you have one, I'll try to adapt it. 

The radiant LED and 2 horn honk of this sleek convertible was enough to let Pran Singh know that it is indeed, Laksh saab. He as usual went to open the main gate and without asking for any security check, the car was let in. Laksh was a usual visitor to Venus One, one of the posh residential tower in the city. He was always high on speed, full of attitude and arrogance, yet to Pran kaka he would always be simple and respectful. Many of the people who knew him, found this feature very unusual to his other traits. Whenever not in hurry, Laksh would gesture his respect by slightly lowering his head while Pran kaka would open the gates for him. This was not just towards Pran Singh but anyone whom he found working beyond their abilities, for Laksh, life was to endeavor.

As, Laksh didn't show his gesture today, Pran Singh knew, there is something very urgent and Laksh is getting late for it. Laksh had tried calling Tanay a lot in past few minutes and all calls had gone unanswered. He always hated this irresponsible side of Tanay. Tanay and Laksh were friends since their High School days. Like many in the school they just knew each other and then on that fateful day stars changed and these two unknown souls were bound to friendship for life.

-------------

My dad was transferred to this hill town, it was all like a dream for me living in this small valley where I would hike and bike all the day left after school. Being new to the city, I had no 'friends' as such and actually I was enjoying this new flavor of life. My day began with school, then roaming around till it gets dark and back to home.

In just three months at this Christian convent school, I had become known for my debate and somewhat I can say girls knew me, that's how I can judge my popularity. When all the boys would play cricket, me being a badminton player, hated this game and I would sit on one of the stands adoring hills, talking to girls and trying my hand on poetry.

Soon our first semester exams started, I was never the studious kind but was able to score above decent to be the apple eye of teachers. It was the last exam when I met Tanay, or rather when I got to know of Tanay.

-----------

Laksh always had a second key to Tanay's home, this place had witnessed many of the major decisions of their lives. He reached the 27th floor and quickly opened the door. He knew Tanay would be playing his Assassin's Creed and killing his virtual enemies. Tanay had only two goals in life, decimating his rivals and killing Templars. 

Comments

  1. should tell your stories in blog book

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ABC by Wislawa Szymborska

Falling in Love