Going On

Time - it never stays for you or me,
its always on.
When I thought I can hold it, its already gone.
Time - its going on
on - n - on....goin on


All round-the-clock,
I kept thinking of you
and the moments we spent,
as if they'll never flew
like the bad times,
these good times too
have gone, before I knew.
Now i dont know what to do,


Thats what I have to make
Thats what my like will take
all i need is to go on
just move on - going on
on - n - on....goin on


Dont feed your past
bcoz it will never last
& if it wud have last
then its not the past.
No one can get u wat has gone
no one can tell u wat will come
its U who has to carry on
bcoz life goes on - going on
on - n - on....goin on


And I have to Move On

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABC by Wislawa Szymborska

Falling in Love

Valentines