Falling in Love

Why I fall in love with every face I see ? Today while moving around in a marriage function, I had this strange emotional connect with almost every girl I saw there. It was as if, I have fallen in love with each one of them. There was not one particular girl who was special, all seemed to be more or less similar yet each girl had her own uniqueness.

The girl in yellow suit had the prettiest eyes. The girl who crossed me near the mandap, who was wearing a black and golden chanya choli  had that waist to die for.  The curly hair girl in peach colored Anarkali suit, I would love to keep my fingers cuddling her hair locks. And lastly, the girl in blue lehnga, who was there at the kulfi stall, she had the brightest smile, so mesmerising. They all had something special in them, something unique that made me fall in love with all of them. None of them was perfect in all aspects but whatever they had, has surely made me go crazy for them.

After coming back from the party, now i realised, being the beauties they are, why i didn't propose any of them? It was something I could have known only when no one was around me and that what happened to me while at the roof top, alone on that half chair-half bean bag, staring at the moon-less sky full of stars. All those traits which made me fall for them were the shades of HER. She is not the girl of my dreams but the girl who in reality made me dream of that perfect world which never existed. A world, where life is more like a smile on a wrinkle free face with deep and moist eyes.

In every girl I see, my mind finds out one trait of her in that girl and my heart initiates the love to fall for her. Its been a regular thing which I had realised just now, how being a free-from-the-world guy, I could ever be in Love with someone like this. This is strange, even strangest of those dreams that come & go without any meaning to it. It was one of those simple equations that took me long to solve.

I wonder why I did't know all this when she was there, when I could just go down my knees and tell her all this. She was there, around me almost all the time but now nowhere to be seen. I think, that's the beauty of life, it makes you believe whats around is true but actually true is whats everywhere. Hoping to see that Girl again to tell her whats in there, I know its not lost...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ABC by Wislawa Szymborska

Valentines